Dr. Michael K. Kim was part of a team effort in the landmark procedure
A man says his life was changed in Louisville 19 years ago after he received a hand transplant. Matthew Scott is considered the most successful hand transplant patient in the world. Today, he became emotional talking about his life-changing surgery.
More Articles ...
- Vibrio Vulnificus - flesh eating bacteria
- Get rid of the Turkey Neck (Neck Lift)
- Shaping your thighs
- Brachioplasty to fix those "bat wings"
- thumb arthritis
- Fixing Wrinkles
- Safe place for surgery?
- viking's disease (dupuytren's)
- Browlift surgery - Is it right for you?
- Melanoma, #1 Killer of Skin Cancer