Designed to create softer, more natural-looking lips.
The first lip filler with XpresHAn Technology™ for natural-looking volume and Kysse-able softness. Restylane Kysse is injected into the lips and the lines around the upper lip to temporarily add fullness to the lips and help smooth the wrinkles around the upper lip (perioral lines) in patients over the age of 21. The new filler changes the way that hyaluronic acid binds inside your lips. The hyaluronic acid binds to itself, so it stretches, and then goes back to its prior space. When you're talking, smiling, kissing, it has the ability to integrate into the tissue where it's injected and mold to your tissue. It becomes one with your lips.
Patient testimony is that Kysse felt more natural, in addition to looking more natural.
How is Restylane Kysse used?
Restylane Kysse is injected with an ultrafine needle into your lips to add fullness. It can also be injected into the skin above your lips to help smooth the wrinkles around your upper lip (perioral lines).
What will Restylane Kysse do for me?
Restylane Kysse will temporarily add volume to the lips and help smooth the wrinkles above your mouth.
Restylane Kysse was studied in many subjects like yourself to determine if it was effective and to ensure that it is safe for use.
The study doctors reported:
- 77% (129/168) of subjects had at least a 1-point improvement in lip fullness 6 months after treatment
- 60% (101/169) of subjects had at least a 1-point improvement in lip fullness 12 months after treatment
The subjects reported:
- 88% (148/169) rated an improvement in the appearance 6 months after treatment
- 78% (132/169) rated an improvement in the appearance 12 months after treatment
How much does Restylane Kysse cost?
The cost of one syringe is $700, but it's been found that roughly 20% less product is needed compared to other lip filler products. One syringe goes a long way for our typical filler patient, which means if Kysse works for you, you will pay less money for a filler that lasts longer.
Before & After Pictures
What precautions should my doctor discuss with me?
- The use of Restylane Kysse where skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections are present should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of Restylane Kysse where these are present could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
- As with any injection procedure, you may have a higher risk of bruising or bleeding at the injection site if you have a bleeding disorder.
- Tell Dr. Michael K. Kim if you are using St. John’s Wort, high doses of Vitamin E supplements, aspirin, and other NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen, because these may increase bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
- Tell Dr. Michael K. Kim if you are planning other skin therapies such as laser, mechanical or chemical peeling, microneedling and hair removal after treatment. The use of Restylane Kysse with these skin therapies may lead to other side effects such as inflammation.
- After treatment with Restylane Kysse, you should minimize exposure to the sun and avoid being in the heat and cold until any redness or swelling has disappeared. Exposure to any of these may cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection site.
- Tell Dr. Michael K. Kim if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety and effectiveness of Restylane Kysse has not been established in pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Tell Dr. Michael K. Kim if you are on a therapy to decrease the body’s immune response. Treatment may result in an increased risk of infection.
- Tell Dr. Michael K. Kim if you have a history of thick, hard scars (excessive scarring). The safety and effectiveness of Restylane Kysse in patients with a history of thick, hard scars has not been studied and may result in additional scarring.
Are you ready to #KysseandTell? 👄 Formulated with Galderma’s unique XpresHAn Technology, Restylane® Kysse is proven to increase lip volume with results that last up to 1 year.1,2 Contact us today at (239) 939-5233 for your appointment!
The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, tenderness, bruising, pain, and redness at the injection site. To learn more about serious but rare side effects and full Important Safety Information, visit www.RestylaneUSA.com
1.Restylane Kysse. Instructions for Use. Galderma Labororatories, L.P., 2020. 2. Hilton S, Gerhard S, Berg AK, Samuelson U, Wong C. Randomized, Evaluator-Blinded Study Comparing Safety and Effect of Two Hyaluronic Acid Gels for Lip Enhancement. Dermatol Surg. 2018;44(2):261-269.